Resolution Fire + Flood has the expertise to not only remove moisture from floors and carpet, but dry wall, plaster, cabinets, and more. It is our goal to dry as much as reasonably possible and save both you (and the insurance company) time and money.
- Innovative moisture detecting equipment, including infrared cameras to see “behind” walls and ceilings to detect moisture.
- High velocity air movers, axial fans, and other equipment to create a “Vortex”. This rapid air movement enhances the rate of evaporation of the water into the air.
- Low grain refrigerant (LGR) and Desiccant humidifiers to quickly pull moisture out of the air.
- Psychrometric analysis of the damaged property throughout the drying process (Learn more about psychrometrics)
- Evaluate the area and identify the full extent of the damage.
- Ensure the premises is SAFE for you and our employees
- Conduct remediation process in accordance with IICRC standards, using our state of the art equipment and processes.